More than 70 international speakers from 4 continents, 4 distinct tracks that approach specific subjects and more than 40 panels, talks and keynotes await you on November 20 & 21 at How to Web Conference 2014! And here’s more good news: because you’re a member of the Startup Weekend Romania community you have a 15% discount for Early Bird tickets by using the discount code SWRomania#htw2014. Hurry up! We only have 5 discount codes available so book your place now at http://howtoweb.co
New highlights at How to Web Conference 2014!
This year at How to Web Conference you’ll get the chance to meet the builders and shapers of the global tech scene, those amazing people that develop extraordinary products and companies, bring together talented teams and build communities.
By joining us for the Future trends & Entrepreneurship track you’ll get the chance to find out more about:
- The immediate implications and the potential consequences and opportunities of crypto-currencies from Manuel Heilmann (Co-Founder & CEO Coinzone) and Lyuben Belov (Managing Partner LAUNCHub)
- How hard hardware really is and what the particular challenges faced by Internet of Things companies are from Ze Pinto Ferreira (Co-Founder & CEO FNV Labs), Andrei Pitiş (Co-Founder & CTO VectorWatch) and Luka Sucic (Business Development Manager & Evangelist hub:raum)
- Raising money through equity crowdfunding and how to deal with the investor crowd from Sean Kane (Co-Founder and CEO F6S), Ricardo Sequerra (Startup Community Builder Seedrs) and Dilyan Dimitrov (Co-Founder Eleven).
And many many others… Check out the complete agenda of How to Web – Future trends & entrepreneurship track and the updated speakers list here http://2014.howtoweb.co/trends-entrepreneurship/
If you’re interested in finding out more about product management, game development or angel investment, don’t miss the dedicated tracks! It’s your chance to discover best practices by listening to amazing talks delivered by experienced professionals in the tech industry. Depending on your specific interests, this year you can choose to attend:
- How to Web – Product track, developed together with Mozaic Works
- How to Web – Game Development Track organized in collaboration with the Romanian Game Developers Association (RGDA) with the support of King, Mobility Games and Ubisoft
- How to Web – Angel investment track co-curated by Angelsbootcamp and supported by TrentoRise
Hurry up! Early Bird tickets starting at 69 EUR are still available on the conference website http://2014.howtoweb.co/tickets/ until Thursday, November 13! Don’t forget that our friends from How to Web have offered us 5 tickets with a special price for our community: use the SWRomania#htw2014 discount code and you’ll get a 15% discount pending available spots!
Have you booked your front row seat to the most important event about innovation, entrepreneurship and technology in South Eastern Europe?
See you on November 20 & 21 at How to Web Conference 2014!